Friday, April 30, 2010

April 2, 2010

1. I found this photo on Flickr.com.

2. The photographer is ற.ற.ɑ.

3. This photo was uploaded on April 29, 2010.

4. There are many things that I like about this photograph. One thing I like is that sunglasses. I like them because aviators are one of my favorite types of glasses. I also like how the hand holding the glasses has bracelets on because it makes the picture more interesting instead of it just being a plain arm. Another reason I like this photograph is because when I look at it, it makes me think about seeing the world through a different set of glasses.

5. Natural lighting was used in this photograph. I can tell it is natural lighting because the person is outside with the sky as the background. I think there is high contrast because the arm and glasses stand out a lot against the light blue and white sky. The lighting in the photo is subtle because there is not giant burst of light anywhere.

6. The photographer used composition skills in many different ways with this photograph. The photographer used rule of thirds, points of power in this photo. The glasses fall of the point of the upper line and far left line. The emphasis in this photograph is on the sunglasses. The photographer created the emphasis with the way that the glasses stand out against the sky behind them. She also created it with how the hand leads to the glasses so the eye is draw to them.

7. I think the photographer was trying to communicate that sometimes we need to see the world through other people's eyes. I also thing she was trying to say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think the message is this because the glasses are showing a different view for people. Also when we wear glasses our surroundings become darker so it is like seeing the world in a different way. I think the photographer clearly communicated this message because glasses are used for seeing and that leads to seeing the world through other people's eyes and beauty being in the eyes of the beholder.

I got this picture from:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40600733@N06/4562507893/

No comments:

Post a Comment